We take our role as your eyecare professionals seriously and are fully committed to providing you a safe visit with us. With things getting back to normal, we still need your help and cooperation to be able to provide the best service and care during your visit to our office. At this time, we prefer to continue to work by appointment. Please call our office (847) 498-3737 to schedule a time to visit, we are sure we can accommodate most any schedule, or come close to it. That said, if you need something we can help with, please stop by, we wont turn you away.
Exams – Glasses and Contacts:
We are seeing patients on a regular schedule, so your arrival time is one of the keys to success for making your visit in our office a comfortable and smooth visit. We ask that you please be punctual and arrive a few minutes ahead of your appointment time should we need additional information.
- Ahead of your appointment, we will email you a patient history form, which we will need you to fill out (you will be able to do this at home, as it is a fillable PDF form) Please print and bring in at your appointment time, or return via email ahead of your appointment date and time.
- We kindly ask to you to use our hand sanitizer when entering, just as another safety measure for everyone’s benefit (or, if you prefer, you can wash your hands).
- All patient contact surfaces will be disinfected using hospital grade wipes/sprays before and after each patient.
- We are working mask optional, if you wish to wear one please do. If you prefer to have us wear a mask, please let us know. Others in the office may not be wearing masks, this is due to the significant decrease in cases reported in our area and is an option offered by the CDC and Illinois Department of Public Health.
Our office is fortunate to have technology that allows us to increase social distance for many parts of the exam. Our Daytona Optomap is a digital image retinal scanner that provides the ability in most cases to view the retina without dilating drops and without the doctor needing to be within inches of the patient’s face. We have also installed extra barriers and safety measures our exam room.
Eyeglasses – Selection, Pickup or Repair:
We will see you for any eyewear service (selection, adjustments or repairs).
- Picture taking/facetime or other digital tools you have to share the experience is welcomed and is encouraged, and a great way to get feedback from those you care to share with when making your selectio0. when family or friends cannot be with you.
- Cleaning and sanitation has always been the highest priority at our office, even with the Covid 19 trending down, we continue in our efforts.
- All hard surfaces from the front door and throughout our office have been sanitized and will throughout the day.
Your comfort and safety is of utmost importance to us. We sincerely appreciate your support and wish for you, your family and everyone you care for to be safe and healthy. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Be well, stay safe and healthy!